Many of our clients are no longer required to have an audit carried out on their financial statements, but for those who still do we are able to offer a service that many accountancy practices of our size have decided to withdraw. There are still businesses who for a variety of reasons, whilst not being required to have an audit, still wish for this to be done.
Having us audit your financial statements has many benefits:
- You receive an accurate account of your true financial position
- We have the opportunity to identify any potential areas of weakness in your business and advise you on appropriate remedial action
- You have a professionally documented basis for future finance applications, reports, etc
- You have peace of mind of knowing your accounts are in full compliance statutory requirements
- The overall image and reputation of your business is greatly enhanced by your being able to present a set of accounts which are independantly verified and reported upon
Contact us today and discuss your businesses needs and we will prepare a business proposal.