Self assessment & tax return services
Keep HMRC happy
Self Assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals and where the help of self assessment accountant can be invaluable.
And judging by the hundreds of thousands of taxpayers who are penalised by HMRC each year it can also be very costly if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are delivered
- Appropriate records are not retained or presented
We aim to spare you all these headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive Individual Self Assessment service, including:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC
Contact one of our expert self assessment accountants today to discuss how we can spare you the headache of Self Assessment.
Pay the right amount of tax
We want to help your business
We welcome clients of all business sizes and states of health and it is our pleasure to work with you, to make a difference.